My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Making this about YOU!

I have been planning out workshop ideas, strategizing calendar dates.  Realizing that school is right around the corner!

Since workshops are all about meeting my friends' dreams for projects, I want to give you the opportunity to share some input before I finalize workshop plans for projects and dates.

Would you please fill out this brief survey?  There are so many options from cards for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and thinking of you, to gift and treat bags, boxes, bookmarks, etc.  And of course decor items like the super cool Chalkboard Banner Simply Created Kit.
Janey

No comments: