My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Weekly Deals Aug 19, 2014

Here are this week's Weekly Deals!  I am excited to see a few things on my wish list on the weekly deals - makes it an easy YES!  Most people LOVE the butterfly punch.  Dazzling Details will add sparkle to your projects and baker's twine is great in so many uses.  Our BIG SHOT promotion during August uses the embossing folder, edgelits and framelits.  So many possibilities!!!

You can place orders at my online store or you can order through me.





Only a few more weeks to get 50% off your first two months with Paper Pumpkin!  The September kit has wonderful burlap treat bags for Halloween.  Subscribe now, September 10th is the last day!








Janey

No comments: