My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Paper Pumpkin

I am excited that I tried a new technique for March's Paper Pumpkin kit: stitching on paper!  It did totally remind me of lacing cards that preschoolers use to build fine motor skills.  But this had a much more clean, crisp and trendy look.


I like the black and white patterns on the card bases, 
there were three patterns so it made 9 complete cards.

I loved stamping in Daffodil Delight on the inside of the cards.  
So cheery and fun!

This is an all-around great set of stamps for fun cards.

You can subscribe to have your own fun each month and get a bright, red kit in your mailbox!

TONIGHT, March 31, 2015 is the LAST night to get $5 off the 3 month pre-paid subscription.



Janey

No comments: