My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Monday, May 4, 2015

Mother's Day + Paper Pumpkin



Mother's Day + Paper Pumpkin = a sweet combo!

Gift mom with a pre-paid subscription for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months.



These little cards can be printed out by you to announce their gift with all the details - so easy and fun to give!


These are the recent Paper Pumpkin projects that I have made:



I like the pop of the contrasting black and white with accent colors in this set.  


I take my Paper Pumpkin everywhere: coffee shop, library, gymnastics, scouts, waiting at appointments.  It is portable and fun!





These cards in a pocket fit in our standard envelopes for mailing, can be tied onto a gift bag, or you can add a gift card and deliver by hand.

Janey

No comments: