My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Tea Invitation #1

I am working on a custom order for a tea party invitation.  I LOVE tea parties, China tea cups and saucers and beautiful tea pots.  This project was especially fun to work on this month.

I am going to share each of my designs with you.  The final blog post for this series will reveal the design selected by my customer.  I hope you enjoy the variety of designs I tried to capture for this project.



This has elegant, vintage, shabby chic elements to it.  I love the peaceful colors and the variety of textures.

Thank you for reading with me and following my blog.  I will have four more posts in this series, so please subscribe to follow along!  The bar to the right as the subscribe button.  

Have a lovely  week and thank you for shopping with me online and in person! 

Product List
Janey

No comments: