My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentines Day for friends, teachers and staff

We had so much fun making Valentines using my Paper Pumpkin kit from January.  Aren't the colors fun?


The teachers got a jar filled with pencils, erasers and a valentine filled with chocolates!  My little assistant loved counting out supplies for each jar.


I also used a Paper Pumpkin refill kit from last year's Valentines.  They were the perfect size to add to the jars.

Here is the filled jar ready to be gifted.


Tied with a cheery bow, you can see how it fits perfectly in a wide mouth, pint jar.

Here is a finished heart that we stuffed with Hershey nuggets and gave to support staff.

I love these colors!


Thanks for joining my fun!  You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin on the right hand bar.  My online store is open 24 hours a day. I love to read your comments!  What did you do for your Valentine crafts this week?
Janey

No comments: