My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Sunday, June 5, 2016

USA Flag

Swirly Patriotism

Hello!  Have you seen our new bundle Swirly Bird stamps and Swirly Scribbles framelits?  There are so many ways to use this set and I personally adore this USA flag!  Patriotic pride bursts from this design.


It is strong, celebratory and bright!  I hope you will enjoy making some in your creative time.  Products are posted at the end to link to my online store.

BONUS Stampin' Rewards in June!

Host a party or class with $350 sales OR place your own wish list order of $350.  Either will get a bonus $35.00 in Stampin' Rewards in addition to your standard $42.00 of Stampin' Rewards.  June is a great month to grab a bargain!

Thank you for visiting my blog.  I love to read your comments and help you with product selection.  I always enjoy to see your projects and creativity.  Thank you for shopping with me.
Have a fantastic week!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
[133787]
$17.00
Janey

No comments: