My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

More Marquee Fun


I love the versatility of Marquee Messages.  I had fun with a variety of supplies from my odds and ends box.  The sentiment on it's own made this fun birthday card:


Another stamp set that made a cheerful thank you card.

I will always love this sweet set Sprinkles of Life that makes ice cream cones, cupcakes, and clouds!  Isn't this the best triple scoop of fun for birthdays?!?

More odds and ends with the stamps from the Watercolor Wishes card kit.

I hope you pull out your odds and ends of DSP and embellishmenst and design some fun cards to send to your friends and family.

Leave me a comment of which card is your favorite - I would LOVE to hear from you!



Janey

No comments: