My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Monday, August 22, 2016

School Candy Treats

I'm getting some projects ready for school.  I know the first few weeks will be busy with figuring out routines and meeting new people.


Aren't these the cutest little treats to hand out to our great teachers and support staff?  This project was CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) from my teammate Jen Guarino.  


The box is all ready to go and counting down the days until school starts!

I would love to help you with treats and gifts for your school - join me for a class or place a custom order!  Leave a note in the comments, I will contact you with the appropriate information.

This projects uses:


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Janey

No comments: