My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Friday, October 7, 2016

Christmas Case of Cards

I recently participated in a Facebook hop to feature our 2016 Holiday Catalog products.   I designed this project using the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.  This paper collection is cheerful, festive, and whimsical, with options of elegance.

I used the full sized wood stamp case with an attached handle for easy carrying.  This concept came from my friend, Bonnie Carrington.  It will conveniently carry your cards, envelopes, pen and stamps.  Perfect to use on the go or to gift to a love one!  Mr. and Mrs. Gingerbread are a cheery couple with their elegant gingerbread house.


I designed 3 regular sized cards and 3 mini cards for this ensemble.


Here you see how easily it fits together!

I really enjoyed designing this set and I hope you like it too.  I will be holding a local class on Saturday November 12 for $25.   Contact me to sign up and reserve your spot by November 1st!  Or you can order a kit to go to make at your leisure with your stamps.  Stamps and supplies are listed below, you can click on the various products to see and order via my online store.




Product List
Janey

No comments: