My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Last Chance and Early Bird Registration

One extra day to register for the Birthday Card Buffet Class:

Here is a quick look at the buffet options for class on Saturday January 21st, 11-2.  When you sign up to attend I will send individual images to you for your selection.  Email or text me.


You choose which cards you want to make and how many of each card. I cut everything for you and when you come to class you stamp and cut out everything for each card and assemble ONE of each at class. The rest is homework, but you have everything you need all ready, you just glue it together.  20 handmade cards for $35 is a great value.  I hope this sounds fun and an efficient way to get stocked up for birthdays in 2017!  Contact me to sign up today, January 15, 2017

Registration is now open for Inking Idaho on the Road!


This event always sells out so my customers are getting their foot in the door early, before it is too late.  Go here to register and see all the details.  Please, when you register, be sure to put my name down as your demonstrator for the event - I would love to prepare to greet you when you arrive.  Do not delay, it will sell out!



I know you will enjoy these events, I'm looking forward to spending time with you!

Janey

No comments: