My blog is to help you connect to Stampin' Up! products, projects, ideas, techniques

and promotions to inspire, energize and fulfill your creative dreams and needs.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Fun Projects

These are a few fun projects from my table in the past week or two.

First is the very versatile Kraft Tag A Bag bags.  I embossed it with the Softly Falling embossing folder.  I used Flirty Flamingo cardstock and ribbon.  The Sunshine Wishes thinlits makes the die cut heart that I placed on piece of vellum.  I filled it with chocolates and gave it to my friend, Becky.





Next I made a card for the weekly team stamping challenge.  This was sketch challenge and I enjoyed making my version of it.

This feautres the Swirly Bird thinlits and the butterfly is in the Sunshine Wishes thinlits.  I used the Rose Wonder stamp set for my sentiment.  I am rather fond of this and hope you like it too!

Thank you for viewing my creative projects!  You can attend my local classes or order a class kit for out of town use.  Also you can order supplies from me or through my online store here.






Janey

No comments: